Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2016

The point of no return...

Well ladies and gentlemen, here I am... in a place I honestly never thought I would be.  After losing almost 30 pounds last year and being 8 pounds from my goal weight, I have gained it all back and then some.  Looking back, I thought I had reasons for eating my feelings and not moving my behind, but they seem so insignificant now.  I guess the biggest of those was the loss of my grandmother at the end of September, but thinking about it today I know that she wouldn't want this for me.  I don't want to disappoint her.  And so, here goes nothing once again, for the very last time.

So I'm starting off this journey again and I will be chronicling all of the food I make, the meal preps I do, and all that kind of stuff to help myself remember and to keep myself accountable.  You can also follow along on Instagram (@see_sara_run) where I will be posting tons of crap as well.

For those who are curious, I will be making my own hybrid of 21 Day Fix and my local gym (Retro Fitness is a God send) depending on time constraints and what classes Retro is offering that I'm interested in going to.  I am not a Beachbody coach, but I do love the 21 Day Fix and so it is what I'll be basing my eating on from this point forward.  I've done a couple rounds following it to a T, so if you've got questions send them my way and I'd be happy to share what I've learned!

So come find me on Instagram. I'll be there soon :)

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik