Pages

Friday, April 1, 2016

Tonight's Dinner!

So tonight's dinner was Asian meatballs, brown rice, and cauliflower and broccoli.  I realized afterward that the original recipe from Get Fit With Nikki says that 6 meatballs is 1 red container and I only had 4... so I feel a little sad about that. :)  Here's what dinner looked like (which you can also find on my Instagram account - @see_sara_run)...


You can go over to Get Fit With Nikki to see the original recipe, but I made a few changes.  I didn't have scallions, so I used chives from our garden.  I also added a tiny bit of breadcrumbs - not enough to change the container count, but enough to help the meatballs stay together - and garlic and onion powder.  No salt was necessary because of the soy sauce, but I added pepper as always.  I baked them in the oven at 375 degrees for 30 minutes and they were perfect!

If you try out the recipe, let me (and Get Fit With Nikki) know how you liked them!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik